Massimo Palomba Durango Spiga Bag in Taupe
Italian brand Massimo Palomba was founded in 1985, and has been delivering striking collections of hand-woven leather, and simple leather handbags ever since. An earthy, natural feel permeates each of their collections often in the form of woven perfection. Every collection is produced in limited edition, crafted using only vegetable tannins and completed with custom casted hardware. For Massimo Palomba, it is the joy of creating that fills their every endeavor.
• Hand-Woven Calf Leather
• Woven Leather Shoulder Strap; 29" Long
• Snap Button Top Closure
• Slit Pocket at Interior with Zipper Closure
• Small Leather Patch Pocket Attached
• "Beautiful Things Create Joy" Embossed Branding Featured on Inside Pocket
• Limited Edition out of 200; See Tag for No.
• Spring / Summer 2019 Collection
Fabric: 100% Hand Washed Calf Leather
Size: 14" x 13" x 6"
Care: Keep Away from Sun, Water, & Heat, Use a Leather Wax Periodically
Origin: Handmade in Italy